- As one of the latest eco-friendly materials, wheat straw plastic has emerged as a great alternative to plastic made from fossil fuels.
- Wheat straw is what’s left over once the wheat is harvested and using it in plastic production is an ideal zero-waste option.
- Reduce the use of petrochemical resources
- One stainless steel needle, one safety pin, two buttons, six multi-color threads
- Various kinds of colorful threads for choice.
- Economical cost and be used in hotels/spas/airlines widely.
- Packing by stone paper sachet with Soybean ink printing.